YOUR TRADING YEAR STARTS
...... WITH A DAY AT THE LONDON TRADER SHOW
Friday, 28th February 2020, Novotel London West
Meet the VectorVest team at stand No E11.
The new London Trader Show is an exciting one-day event and exhibition, dedicated to supporting investors and traders and helping you to maximise profit and continually improve your trading returns.
Ten Smart Steps to Swing Trading Success on the LSE
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
by David Paul
In this presentation David will cover in detail, how to weave together the ten essential parts of a high probability swing trade. Each part is important for consistent success. These parts will include, share selection, market timing, position sizing and finally entry and exit points. He will then show how VectorVest can easily automate much of this process allowing the trader the time to focus on trade execution. The aspiring swing trader will leave the talk with a detailed roadmap of where to find and how to execute high probability winning swing trades.
The VectorVest Worry-Free Trading Method
2:30 PM - 3:00 PM
by David Paul
In this short talk David will show investors how to profit from investing in the safest shares on the London Stock Market. The Worry Free Investing (WFI) technique has been time tested and proven over the past 25 years. The technique is totally mechanical with no subjective decisions required. During 2019 the WFI technique recorded a 45% increase without adding dividend income with little trading required. How many aggressive day traders have made 45% in 2019? The WFI requires no chart watching during the day and can be easily managed in ten minutes an evening.
With trading workshops, exciting live trading demos, free seminars, panel sessions, an interactive exhibition and some of the best speakers from around the world, spending a day at the London Trader Show gives you the chance to put your trading first.
- Learn about the very latest trading techniques - new strategies that you can put to use right away
- Meet professional traders and share ideas and know-how
- Talk to the exhibitors, the companies that have the products and services to help you succeed
- Find out where the smartest money is heading for returns in 2020
- NEW! TRADING Workshops
- “10 Steps to Trading Success on the LSE”
- “How to interpret Alpha Signals for short term profit”
- ”Level the playing field – how to compete with the pro’s – and win!”
Traders Lunchtime Summit - "The 2020 Global Market Outlook for Financial Markets: Opportunities and Implications for Active Traders" (1.45 pm, Main Auditorium).
- TOP TRADER 2020 - a new trading competition for delegates - who will make the most profit? Sign up and trade for 4 weeks prior to the London Trader Show - the top 4 traders are invited on stage at the London Trader Show to talk about their winning strategies and their best trades, and to collect their prizes.
- NEW! Speakers for 2020 include:
- David Paul, VectorVest
- Tom Hougaard
- Tom Tragett
- Charlie Burton
- Alpesh Patel
- George Hallmey
- Sylvia Marshall
- Siam Kidd
- Anthony Cheung
A day packed with useful information, valuable insight from other top traders and a chance to meet and speak with some of the leading companies providing the products and services to support your trading - join us for the day and leave the event better informed, better connected, better equipped and ready to profit.
Doors open at 9.30 am
Doors close at 5.00 pm
Tickets on the door cost £25, with Trading Workshops, and the Lunchtime Summit session costing £25 each. As part of the VectorVest network – you can claim a complimentary ticket, and choose 1 workshop of your choice, together worth £50. Use code VV2020 and BOOK HERE.
Every delegate receives:
- Entry to the exhibition hall
- Access to the Traders Lounge networking area
- Access to all free seminars and sessions taking place in the Traders Theatre and the ShowCase Theatre throughout the day
- A FREE Delegate Welcome Pack
- Your personal copy of the London Trader Show Event Guide - an A4 magazine produced to accompany the event containing full exhibitor listings, speaker profiles and trading articles.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive event for traders – designed to help you profit.