The May update to VectorVest 7 is now available! This month’s release focuses on bug fixes and UI improvements!
- The Portfolio values have been moved to the left side of the screen next to the portfolio title.
- The icon in Portfolio Genius now represents the trading system’s current market timing system direction. Previously, it represented the trading system situation. So, up means the market timing call is up, not that the trading system is currently purchasing long.
- Fixed issues when selecting multiple holdings in the Portfolios/RoboTrader holdings grid.
- The Login screen layout has been improved for different screen resolutions.
- Improvements to login speed for multi-core CPUs.
ProfitLocker Pro Graphs
- ProfitLocker Pro graphs now display Price as OHLC bars instead of a line graph.
- The ProfitLocker Pro graph item is now at the top of the graph parameters list.
- Improved accuracy of the ProfitLocker Pro graph when graphing live stop criteria.
- The History dialog now shows up immediately when clicked.
- Multiple trading systems with the same name are no longer allowed.
- Fixed Order Preference button in TradeNow.
You will¬†be¬†automatically prompted to install the update in the next few days upon logging in to the VectorVest 7 program.
If you experience any issues updating, you can re-download the installation files here:¬ http://www.vectorvest.com/install/vectorvest7.
If you have any questions, we would be happy to help. Our customer support representatives are available to help you Monday – Friday from 7am ET to 11pm ET and Saturday from 9am ET to 5pm ET. Call us toll-free at 1-888-658-7638 or send us an email at¬ email@example.com.
Submit your improvement requests! Help our developers pick which features to work on next at our Feedback site. We read every idea that comes in, so check it out!
Also,¬†LIKE us on Facebook¬†to keep up with news and tips about all our products.